Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What am I working on?

Take a look at these amazing Japanese fabrics.  Doris from Minimodernistas has commissioned me to make a City Blocks Quilt (order yours here) featuring her fabric collection.  Yesterday I received a box with more than enough fabric and I had to resist the urge to leave my other job early to start cutting into these beauties! 

I love working with other people's fabric collections.  It allows me to expand my horizons beyond the colorways and fabrics that I would usually choose.  Doris' collection is high quality and just lovely.  I have a feeling that I'll be finished with her quilt much earlier than my promised 4 week turn around.

1 comment:

doris/minimodernistas.com said...

It looks great!!! Cannot wait to see the finished quilt. Really like your blog....keep it going!